Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Waiting on the Offer

     It's been like what is going to happen next. Michael being in an accident was no help. I was grateful he was all right.  Christmas is around the corner and financial concerns are full surface.  Tension is on the rise with everyone and the twins behavior issues seem to be no different either. Jenga big blocks all fall down. Being finding a place to get the family back together as soon as possible was now the major priority and very much needed.
    My sister would need to take me back to Georgia bringing supplies and to look at property. Being it would need to be a quick trip. I would need to see the doctor first to release me for travel. With permission to go the following week, my sister was kind enough to take me with my brother and Aunt looking after the twins.
     Hoping that this weekend would be a better trip without all the other people around. Even with just us I would find the stress still kept the intensity levels to high for me to comprehend all the information intake of everything going on. Michael and I were not communicating the way we needed to too accomplish anything and I needed more from him then he could give me. He was tired. I needed to be more patient and couldn't find a moments rest to give him. Not because I didn't want to but because I couldn't get my head around everything to just be patient.
     When you want things done and you are use to doing everything yourself to make sure they get done and you are in a place you have to rely on someone else as they go at their speed you get mad when things doesn't get done or accomplished on time.  I did not leave on a good terms with him and I was very hurt over it because his I put on where we should live as a family was important to me and I wanted it to be a is decision.
    However, Michael did get his supplies and his bedding and clothes.
    Michael refused to look any more houses so my sister look me with the realtor to see some houses and well I just picked one and agreed to a contract just to be done with it. With the owners away for the holidays will wait and see of they accept the offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment