Tuesday, January 5, 2016

All content and settings have been erased !

     On the other end of my redial as I waited for someone to answer was " Hey this is Mike I can't come to the phone right now but leave me a message and I'll get back to you ." I hung up left no message and just sat their and started to cry again . My chest was tight and my breathing was getting week then the phone starts to ring. The picture on the phone shows Mike is on the phone . Why don't I want to answer it . I hold the phone and let the call pass . I sit there watching the water hit the shore by this waterway I'm next to . I feel so drawn to the water as it's got me hypmatized. I still can barely feel myself breath the phone rings again. Is says Dr. S prime. I said hello can you help me ? To this day I can't seem to remember how I got to his office, how I got home or what happened with work all I know is I became the cell phone and  someone went into my brains general settings and hit the erase all content button.
     I had physically and mentally crashed from over use and with short running circuits I had come to a complete halt !
    What  I do remember that first week is I was a stranger to myself and I lived in a world were others knew me but I was in a haze living someone else's life . My family and friends wanted answers I couldn't give .
    I was marred to a nice looking man with twins but I didn't feel like I knew them. I remembered my brother and thank God he lived across the street . He was the hardest on me . He would say I want my sister back where did she go . He knew I was lost in this world and struggling when no one paid that close attention .
     So what got me here? How did I end up like this ?

No comments:

Post a Comment