Monday, January 4, 2016

Help ! Someone hit my memory erase button .

     This won't make sense unless you have a little bit of history.  So here goes. I have had 4 head and neck surgeries that has left me with some unresolved permanent internal nerve damage but I am currently cancer free.  
      It's over 2 years ago on a  Wednesday morning in bright sunny Clearwater, Florida and only 70 degrees outside as  I was driving to work.  It's November 13 . I'd been in my jeep about 5 minutes when all hell broke loose . 
     I couldn't feel my heart beat, but I could feel sweat starting to drip down the back of my neck and I'm at the stop light and I don't know which way to go . I start to cry . I look at my phone and I don't recognize any names . I can't breath and I start to become hysterical . Crap the light just turned green I just couldn't move . A  truck is beeping his horn and I cut a car off just to get off the road and now I'm hyperventilating . I must be dying . 
     I don't know where I am, who I am or what physically is happening to me and then the flashes of visions start . I must have overslept and in a dream . Nope I don't remember how much time went by but when I come too I looked at my phone and hit redial . Whomever I called last would know me right?  

1 comment: