Friday, January 22, 2016

Limes Please

     The lemon theory when life gives you lemons make lemonade. It's a lie I say get some limes and make a new drink.
     Well when the storms are over it does not mean lightning can't strike.  Tension is definite.  We have got to find a house up in Georgia and reel the family back in. Larry has sent me some more houses to review but there is not going to be enough time unless we do something soon.
     With Michael just coming down because of Kim's death. I'll need to wait a few weeks.
     I thought that the nightmares would lay off for a bit but I was still having the kitten dream over and over. Something else must be going to happen but we have been through so much. Surely a break. The doctor told me I needed to separate myself and focus on getting better.  How do you do that just walk away from everything and everyone for myself.
    Walking away wouldn't be a option.   My sister offered to take me to Georgia to look at property and Michael and I decided at this point we have to just have to find a place.  One thing we did pin down was Harris county because they have the best schools.  I'm going back to the doctor for my test results so I'll wait and keep my mouth shut.
     The kitten dream over and over it just is not going away and every time I hear something that resembles the sound of a snap I cringe.  I am going to have to come to terms with things as they are and comprehend that I chose the live to be a wife and mother again and not everything everyday is going to be roses but that doesn't mean you have to stay in the thorns, right?
     So I'm going to get a house buy, rent, or lease and by spring break the children will be in their new home with daddy.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment